Non-GMO Market Intelligence Service
The U.S. passed a Federal GMO labeling law on July 29, 2016. The law mandates the U.S. Department of Agriculture to create a national labeling standard within two years that requires food producers to label products that use GMOs. However, this will create uncertainties over the next two years until the new GMO labeling rules are finalized.
With the increasing pressure to respond to consumer requests and to comply with the new labeling regulation Informa Economics Informa Economics IEG is pleased to announce a new service, Non-GMO Market Intelligence Service.
The most recent report was released in April, which addressed the following:
- What does the supply and demand situation look like for Non-GMO corn and soybeans?
- Which companies are developing non GMO product lines and their impact on the non-GMO demand?
- How does the supply chain respond to Vermontís and the Federal GMO labeling laws?
What does this service deliver?
- 2 Non-GMO Market Reports, which will be updated every six months, April and October.
- On-going communication throughout the year to you from our team of experts to keep you fully informed.